Greg recently edited a teaser video of footage from his original piece Arken: Searching for Wonder!
Greg will be performing live at the iconic music venue The Bitter End on Thursday, November 14, at 9:30 p.m. As a part of the show, Greg will present an “Arken Suite,” an abbreviated, concert version of his performance piece Arken: Searching for Wonder, which is a multi-disciplinary work that tells the story of Arken, a mystical traveler from another dimension.
The Bitter End
147 Bleecker Street, NYC
Thursday, November 14
- Frida (ihanne.wordpress.com)
- New York’s Roseland Ballroom faces closure after 95 years of shows (theguardian.com)
- Speaking of music venues.. (keepaustinindie.com)
Greg had the pleasure of working with visionary fashion photographer Joseph Bleu.
Since then, Greg has had the opportunity to work with several other incredibly talented photographers, and shots from these shoots will soon be released. Check out the Gallery to see more of Greg’s work with Joseph Bleu!
Greg and Tina Colón bring Latin Soul [[redefined]] to New York City on Friday, August 23, at 7:30 p.m. Since their successful show at Firehouse 12, they have been excited to share this show, which celebrates the crossroads of American, Latin, and African musical traditions, with New York audiences.
$12 in advance/$15 at the door. Doors at 7:00 p.m. Buy tickets here: https://web.ovationtix.com/trs/pe/9814273
- Christina Aguilera Returns to Her Latin Roots (robertriveraworldwide.wordpress.com)
- Marc Anthony recording ‘Vivir Mi Vida’ video at Spanish Harlem (examiner.com)
- Lincoln Center Out of Doors Festival NYC, July 24-August 11, 2013 (socialeyesnyc.com)
- Latin Soul [redefined] Concert on May 5 at Firehouse 12 (gregsere.wordpress.com)
- When Love Happens in NYC (kamiladmowska.com)
- NYC Weekend July 26-28, 2013: Pogopalooza, Smorgasburg, Thunderbird Indian Pow-Wow, New York City Poetry Festival, Central Park Summerstage, Lincoln Center Out of Doors and more! (socialeyesnyc.com)
- Tatiana Pages, redefining the American Latino identity (voxxi.com)
Arken is an interactive performance piece that incorporates music, drama, dance, and poetry and frames the concert experience as a participatory storytelling ritual that recreates the story of Arken, a mystical traveler from another dimension.
Here’s what some audience members had to say afterwards:
“What an absolutely wonderful, beautiful, and inspiring show…I so enjoyed it! Thank you for this experience!”
“It was totally like a Jill Scott live show…So good.”
“What a well woven journey you all took us on. It was delightful, thoughtful, provocative, sublime, dramatic, soulful.”
The good news doesn’t stop there! Arken‘s crowd funding campaign to build on the project and continue producing the show was fully funded! Greg is currently developing the piece, and future performances are already in the works!
Check back often and “Like” Greg’s Facebook Page to stay updated on upcoming shows!
- Greg Presents a New Original Concert Piece (gregsere.wordpress.com)
- Jill Scott Set To Release Children’s Lullaby Album Inspired By Her Son (evolutioneventsllcblog.wordpress.com)
Storytellers of OtherPlanes,
Arken and The Other Ones request your presence and your aid in the creation of a Fresh Moment. Pronounce the password, “Past Illusion,” and cross the threshold into another realm. There you will come together in word, song, and motion. Kindly bring your Magic with you.
The Tectons of InBetween Land
Greg is excited to be presenting Arken: Searching for Wonder, an original piece in which the concert is transformed into a collective storytelling ritual on another plane. Be sure to remember the password!
Sunday, June 30 at 7p at Ran Tea House (269 Kent Ave, Brooklyn)
$15 at the door
Greg Serebuoh was recently interviewed for The Underwear Expert’s Model Talk series. Check Greg as he answers some fun pop culture questions and dances around his skivvies.